Please note, Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office personnel cannot answer legal questions and cannot refer you to a lawyer. If you are represented by an attorney in a criminal case, we cannot communicate with you in any manner about the case. Have your attorney contact the District Attorney’s Office.

Contact Form - *Required Field


11 + 7 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.